There is much more to setting up a new QuickBooks file than most would think, we see many clients come in six to 12 months later and having issues because:
- the balance sheet doesn’t look right,
- the Profit and Loss isn’t right not to mention the
- BAS doesn’t seem quite right either.
It more than likely in your setup of the back end of QuickBooks, get it right from the start and save yourself time, frustration and unnecessary expenses.
I have been using QBBS, since taking over the family business and they have been an absolute lifesaver. I can’t recommend them highly enough, Lauretta’s support is invaluable to my business.
Get it right from day one with QBBS, your QuickBooks Online specialists.
1. Set-up to include the following Basic Setup:
- GST Setup
- up to 5 bank / credit card account feeds setup
- Classes / Locations up to 5 each
- Chart of Accounts (COA) tailored to your business- 40 accounts setup with Numbers
- Users unlimited setup
- up to 5 service/products set up
- Plus feature setup that you haven’t even thought of
Fee: to setup new QBO file as above – service fee from $650.00 + GST (upfront fee)
2. Payroll setup & Single Touch Payroll (S.T.P.)
- Payroll setup including:
- Individual employees details up to 5 employees
- Super Clearing setup in QBO
- Single Touch Payroll connection to ATO for reporting
Fee: to setup 1 – 5 employees on Single Touch Payroll and Super Clearing House $250.00 + GST (upfront fee) or:
5 – 10 employees on Single Touch Payroll and Super Clearing House $450.00 + GST (upfront fee)