Do your BOOKS need Rescuing?
IF YOU HAVE A MOUNTAIN OF PAPERWORK THAT NEEDS ATTENTION THEN QBBS IS YOUR SOLUTION!
Easy as 1 – 2 – 3
- Book in for a 15 minute chat, where Lauretta will investigate what needs to be completed, book with Lauretta here: https://www.qbbs.com.au/contact/
- Please review our Diagnosis page first, QuickBooks Business Diagnosis & Cleanup as this is the first step to getting your QuickBooks file clean and accurate. Lauretta will send you a Diagnosis report
- Once the Diagnosis has been reviewed by you and your ready to go ahead, a proposal will be sent out to you, this is signed by you, and then we get the ball rolling and commence to get you up to date WITH YOUR BOOKKEEPING RESCUE JOB
Once your up to date, we can even take over the monthly bookkeeping once completed https://www.qbbs.com.au/quickbooks-bookkeeping-services/
ARE THESE SOME OF YOUR PROBLEMS:
Is the ATO sending you letters and your 2 years behind with your paperwork?
When was the last time you lodged your BAS? Bit behind?
Let us give you PEACE OF MIND & SLEEPFUL NIGHTS. DON’T BE STRESSED BY THE COMPLIANCE SIDE OF RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS.
Let us be your team that helps you with your Bookkeeping Rescue.
We will remove the confusion and instead replace it with clarity, freedom and control.
The following compliance will no longer keep you up at night as we can guarantee:
- you are paying the correct GST, Tax and Superannuation amounts
- you understand your BAS and Tax obligations
- you stay on top of your books & up to date at all times
- no more missing your BAS deadlines, or any other ATO compliance deadline
- you will have correct and reliable figures at hand to ensure strategic business decisions can be made
We can help you get back on track!
BOOKKEEPING RESCUE WORK
Rescue work varies based on individual needs, but will encompass some of the below:
Bank reconciliation’s not completed for months or years
Old unreconciled transactions in the last bank rec
Deleted reconciled transactions which will cause the bank reconciliation to be out of balance – you may be paying too much GST
Unreconciled / Undeposited Funds, Electronic Clearing and Payroll Clearing Accounts – Incorrect allocation of GST – Unreconciled GST Control Accounts