Quickbooks Online is at the forefront of modern technology thanks to its innovative cloud bookkeeping software solutions. Did you know that Quickbooks Online can run on your desktop, tablet and mobile devices?
Save time running your business and
achieve that work/life balance you deserve
Thanks to new updates to the Quickbooks Online app, you can see the same information on your tablet or smartphone as you do on your computer. This means you can do all your invoicing and quotation all from your mobile device.
Why download the app?
- It is free and available on both Apple and Android devices
- The interface is similar to the desktop version, ensuring no confusion
- It is secured
- Allows for instantaneous invoice creation
- Provides the ability to view client contact information on the go
- Allows you to get directions to your client address straight from the app into Google Maps
- Allows you to call and email clients directly from the app
- Provides the ability to add photos and notes so you don’t forget important client information
- Ability to upload photos of your receipts
- Offers electronic signatures to approve your quotes on the spot
- Easily convert a quote to an invoice
- Easily apply payments to your invoices
What are some new features to try?
Having been recently updated, the app allows for additional benefits including:
- Bank feeds: match and add transactions on the fly from your mobile
- Multicurrency transactions: process multicurrency quotes and invoices
- Add and edit your accounts and products from your mobile
The QuickBooks Online app turns your mobile device into a powerful business tool that you can use on the go. Not only does it save you time, it helps you stay on top of your bookkeeping and maintain accuracy when you’re out on the job.
Not familiar with how to use the app? At QBBS we offer a range of training services to bookkeepers, accountants and business owners. We will happily show you how to get the most out of the app. For more information regarding our training services please contact us.